The Secretary is the principal administrator for the club.
The secretary carries out or delegates all of the administrative duties that enables the club and its members to function effectively.
• Being the first point of contact for all enquiries
• Organising the Annual General and other meetings
• Taking and distributing minutes of meetings
• Keeping Records
• Liaising with members, post holders and external agencies
• Supports the Chairperson and the Committee
• Confident and Effective communicator
• Great organisation/IT skills
• Ability to delegate duties
• An understanding of the governance/standing orders
• Ability and knowledge to act as spokesperson for the club
• Ability to be unbiased and impartial
• Team player