About the Role
• Great organisational skills
• Good management skills
• Confident with good leadership skills
• Good listener and effective communicator
• Approachable and friendly. Able to respect confidentiality
• Computer literate
• Ability to manage a membership database
• Be aware of GDPR
The role of the Membership Secretary is to manage all aspects of membership including administration, liaison with members and other members of the committee.
About the Company
• Register members in the English Athletics portal
• Retain, update membership details in line with GDPR
• Collect and acknowledge all membership subscriptions.
• Prepare and issue club Welcome Pack to new members
• Liaise with Treasurer on financial aspects.
• Liaise with coaches and to ensure players/athletes are paid up members.
• Help recruit new members and chase up lapsing members.
• Attend Committee Meetings